WARNING PLEASE READ AND WATCH VIDEO BEFORE INSTALLATION
Please read all instructions before installing your Car boot liner.
Here is the link to the video for the installation of your boot liner
Step 1: Remove all other boot liners in your car
Step 2: Place all boot liners in the sun to remove wrinkles. This is not essential as they will drop out over time
Step 3: Please clean the plastic with a wax and grease remove. Click here to see our recommended product
Step 4: Select the correct mat for each location of the car can slide into place. Use the adhesive to secure into place and aligns perfectly with the car. Install the back of seats, then the side panels and then the base last.
Step 5: It is imperative that you use the adhesive to secure this properly. We have provided you with extra adhesive to secure the mats.
Step 6: Ensure the mats are secure and do not slide
Step 7: Test the mats before driving and checking no obstruction
- If you car goes in for a service or clean please make sure you check all the mats to ensure they are installed.
- If you are driving and the mats are moving around please stop at the most secure location and refit your mats.
- If this is not possible please remove the mat and put it away until you can secure it properly
- If you sell your vehicle please share the details with the new owner
- These mats are custom made for your particular car model.
- Please do not use in any other car model as they will not fit.
- Failure to correctly install these mats could relate in injury or serious accident.
- Do not use if compliance can not be maintained.