1. How long do the Carlux Boot Liners take to make?
Our boot liners and car mats are custom made at our Sydney warehouse by order. Please see shipping details below.
2. How do the Boot Liner panels stick to the sides?
They stick to the sides with a special adhesive that is sewn into the panels. Please see below a photo of this sewn in below.
3. What are they made from?
We have 2 styles of our boot liners and car mats?
Diamond Material - Eco-friendly material: High Elastic EVA & Wear Resistant Artificial Leather, 0 formaldehyde emission. When temperatures outside range from 80 degrees to 100 degrees, the temperature inside a car parked in direct sunlight can quickly climb to between 130 to 172. Stop using poor quality floor mats, which fills your car with toxic gas.
Nappa Material - By using high-end luxurious Nappa PU Leather, the mats are more than 5 times stronger and wear-resistant than normal artificial leather mats. Eco-friendly material: High Elastic EVA & Wear Resistant Artificial Leather, 0 formaldehyde emission. When temperatures outside range from 80 degrees to 100 degrees, the temperature inside a car parked in direct sunlight can quickly climb to between 130 to 172. Stop using poor quality floor mats, which fills your car with toxic gas.
4. Are the boot liners and car mats waterproof?
Yes our liners are waterproof and wear-resistant material makes it much easier for you to maintain a clean interior. It Prevents mud, sand, or dirty liquids from dirtying your car’s floor. Towel+water or spray wand can make it clean as new.
5. Do they include the cutouts like anchor points?
Each car model is 3d designed and includes anchor points and other cut outs. Every template is different so please contact us so we can send you a photo of the design.
5. How do the seats go down when I have the boot liner installed?
The boot liner is made in panels for the back of the seat so the seats can be put down. Please see example below
6. Are you a online store or can I pick them up?
We are a online store only but we can arrange for you to visit our warehouse by appointment only in Sydney.
7. Do you offer Express Delivery?
We do offer Express Delivery please contact us to add the Express Order of $40 to your order.
8. Where are your products shipped from?
Our products are shipped from our Sydney warehouse.
9. What is the difference between Diamond PU Leather models and Nappa PU Leather?
The Nappa PU Leather is 5 times stronger than the Diamond PU Leather material. It would suit people who have heavy duty uses.
10. How many styles of car mats do you offer?
We offer 4 styles of car mats please see the link here for our full Carlux Range.
11. How many styles of boot liners do you offer?
We offer 4 styles of boot liners please see the link here for our full Carlux Range.
12. What is your quality and guarantee?
Please click here for further details about our returns and guarantee.
13. What payments do you offer?
We offer AfterPay, ZipPay, Paypal and credit cards.
14. Can I change my order after it has been placed?
Your order cannot be changed after 3 days as it would have gone into production. Please check with us if you are unsure of the correct model of your car by submitting your question here.
15. What is your return policy?
Please click here for our full return policy for our Carlux range.
16. Do you send a tracking number?
Once your order is ready to be dispatched an email will be sent to you with the tracking details via Australia Post?
17. Are the boot liners and mats are antislipping.
Our boot liners and mats are 360° all surrounded design combined with anti-skid back design make it unmovable.
18. How do you install the boot liners?
Please click here to install your boot liners? Please note this is a standard video if you have models such as the KIA Carnival please contact us if you require further assistance.
19. How do you install the car mats?
Please click here to install. your car mats? Please note this is a standard video if you have models such as the KIA Carnival please contact us if you require further assistance. lease note that this is standard video
20. Is that the photo of the boot liner on your website?
No we don't have all the photo's on our website of exact models. Please contact us if you would like to see a photo or what the template pieces include.
21. Can I just purchase certain pieces of the boot liner as I don't want them all?
Yes please send us a message here and advise which pieces of the boot liner or car mats you would like and we can send you a quote.